This beautiful rifle is a continuation of a Limited Edition series that started in 2014 with the Model 336 Limited. This year’s limited model is an 1895 Cowboy and it is a perfect addition for the avid collector – with only 1500 being manufactured. Its 24” octagon barrel and full length magazine tube stay true to its cowboy heritage. And its premium styling features a B-grade walnut stock, an elk in gold inlay on the left side of the receiver and the classic Marlin Horse and Rider on the right side.
- Caliber: 45-70 Govt
- Capacity: 7-Shot full length tubular magazine
- Action: Lever Action
- Stock: American B-Grade Walnut S-Grip Stock Swivel Studs
- Barrel: 24 in. with deep-cut Ballard-type rifling (6 grooves)
- Twist Rate: 1:20 in.
- Sights: Marbles full-buckhorn rear side and Marble brass bead front sight
- Overall Length: 44.5 in.
- Length of Pull: 13 3/8 in.
- Approx Weight: 8 lbs.